UPDATE: Kanen Wealth Management Shows 5.26% Stake in magicJack VocalTec (CALL); Seeks Talks
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 19, 2016 3:04 PM EDT)
In a 13D filing on magicJack VocalTec (NASDAQ: CALL), hedge fund Kanen Wealth Management disclosed a 5.26%, or 834,417 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
The following is from the 13D:
On August 19, 2016, Mr. Kanen sent a letter to the Company, a copy of which is included in Exhibit 99.2 hereto and incorporated herein by reference (the “Letter”).
The Reporting Persons acquired the Ordinary Shares reported in this Statement for investment purposes. The Reporting Persons may in the future acquire additional Ordinary Shares or dispose of some or all of the Ordinary Shares held by the Reporting Persons in open-market transactions or privately negotiated transactions, on such terms and at such times as the Reporting Persons may deem advisable. The Reporting Persons may engage in short selling or hedging or similar transactions with respect to the Ordinary Shares, on such terms and at such times as the Reporting Persons may deem advisable, subject to applicable law.
Except as set forth herein and in the Letter, none of the Reporting Persons has any present plan or proposal that would result in any of the actions described in paragraphs (a) through (j) of Item 4 of Schedule 13D. The Reporting Persons reserve the right in the future to formulate any such plans or proposals, and to take any actions with respect to their investments in the Company, including any or all of the actions described in paragraphs (a) through (j) of Item 4 of Schedule 13D.
For more notable holders of magicJack VocalTec stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pandora (P) Advisers Said to Begin Reaching Out to Possible Suitors Following Approach from Sirius (SIRI) - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Stone Energy (SGY): Thomas Satterfield Files 13D Showing 9.9% Stake, Challenges Restructuring Plan
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related Entities13D, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!