Synergy Pharma (SGYP) 10% Holder Paulson & Co. Sells ~3.5M Shares
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) large shareholder Paulson & Co. disclosed selling 3,473,713 shares from 09/16-09/19 at prices at around $5.61. The firm remains the holders of 24,282,955 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- Dorian LPG (LPG) CEO Buys 20K Shares
- Jeff Gudnlach said recession doesn't seem in the cards with GDP growth at 2% plus
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!