Synergy Pharma (SGYP) 10% Holder Paulson & Co. Sells ~3.5M Shares
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) large shareholder Paulson & Co. disclosed selling 3,473,713 shares from 09/16-09/19 at prices at around $5.61. The firm remains the holders of 24,282,955 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- Tech investor Glade Brook to shut hedge fund, favors narrower bets
- AutoZone (AZO), Others Weaker Following Carl Icahn Comments
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!