Synergy Pharma (SGYP) 10% Holder Paulson & Co. Sells ~3.5M Shares
- Pfizer, banks lead Wall Street lower; presidential debate eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) large shareholder Paulson & Co. disclosed selling 3,473,713 shares from 09/16-09/19 at prices at around $5.61. The firm remains the holders of 24,282,955 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tobira (TBRA) Large Shareholder Pentwater Buys, Not Sells Following Allergan Deal
- Synergy Resources (SYRG) Sees Added Insider Buying
- SEC says two accused of insider trading related to Apollo's acquisition of ADT
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!