Synergy Pharma (SGYP) 10% Holder Paulson & Co. Sells ~3.5M Shares
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Synergy Pharma (NASDAQ: SGYP) large shareholder Paulson & Co. disclosed selling 3,473,713 shares from 09/16-09/19 at prices at around $5.61. The firm remains the holders of 24,282,955 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stone Energy (SGY): Thomas Satterfield Files 13D Showing 9.9% Stake, Challenges Restructuring Plan
- Margate's Greenberg Said to Pitch Disney (DIS) Long at Robin Hood - Bloomberg
- David Tepper's Appaloosa said to pitch Allergan (AGN) at Robin Hood conference - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!