Starboard Value Targets Beaten-Down Perrigo (PRGO) - WSJ
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Activist hedge fund Starboard Value has taken a 4.6% stake in Perrigo (NYSE: PRGO) and is urging the company to refocus on its core business, the Wall Street Journal reported overnight.
Starboard has sent a letter criticizing the company for unsuccessfully living up to its performance targets it set while fending off Mylan's (NYSE: MYL) $26 billion takeover attempt last year.
Shares of PRGO are down over 50% over the past year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Perrigo (PRGO) Sees Intra-Day Gains on Report It Hired a Banker
- Apple (AAPL) is the ultimate value stock - Jim Chanos
- Silicon Labs (SLAB) Climbs on Speculation
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStarboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!