Starboard Value Targets Beaten-Down Perrigo (PRGO) - WSJ
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Activist hedge fund Starboard Value has taken a 4.6% stake in Perrigo (NYSE: PRGO) and is urging the company to refocus on its core business, the Wall Street Journal reported overnight.
Starboard has sent a letter criticizing the company for unsuccessfully living up to its performance targets it set while fending off Mylan's (NYSE: MYL) $26 billion takeover attempt last year.
Shares of PRGO are down over 50% over the past year.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Hires Goldman, Others to Fend Off Ackman - Reuters
- Perrigo Company plc to Release Third Quarter Calendar Year 2016 Results on November 10, 2016
- Citron Research is long Mylan (MYL) - CNBC
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Hot Hedge Fund News, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesStarboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!