Reports FRO to Abandon Bid for GMR After Offer Rejected
- Market Wrap: Sprint Ponies Up for Clearwire; Herbalife Engages Auditor; 'One' for Microsoft
- JPMorgan (JPM) Shareholders Support Dimon in Dual Role
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 05/21: (SKS) (NTAP) (LO) Higher; (UAN) (ADI) (BALT)
- Saks (SKS) Won't Comment on Tonight's Takeover 'Rumor'
- NetApp (NTAP) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Boosts Buyback, Plans Job Cuts, Initiates Dividend
According to reports from Reuters, Frontline (NYSE: FRO) said it will abandon its cash takeover bid for General Maritime Corp. (NYSE: GMR) after the company rejected its offer. NOTE: In a recent 13D filing (12/01), FRO disclosed a 9.98% stake in GMR and discussed the exchange.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Sprint (S) to Raise Offer for Clearwire (CLWR) - DJ
- Saks (SKS) said to hire Goldman Sachs for a sale - NY Post
- UPDATE: Dish Network (DISH) CEO Offers $2 Billion for Lightsquared Spectrum - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!