Qatar Investment Authority Buys 128K More Tiffany (TIF) Shares
- Wall St. slumps as weak China data stokes growth fears
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/01: (TRVN) (KTOS) (ALKS) Higher; (ADEP) (DLTR) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) Said Planning to Produce Original Video Content (NFLX)
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades American Airlines (AAL), Delta (DAL), and Copa (CPA) to Buy
In a filing after the close on Tiffany (NYSE: TIF), 10% owner Qatar Investment Authority disclosed that it bought an additional 128,248 shares from 03/26-03/27 at prices from $68-$68.15, bringing its stake to 15,938,136 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samuel Zell Shows 6.3% Stake in Anixter Intl. (AXE)
- Pleasant Lake Partners LLC Raises Stake in Magnachip Semi (MX) to 9.9%; Asks for Poison Pill Removal
- Tiffany Reports Second Quarter Results
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!