Qatar Investment Authority Buys 128K More Tiffany (TIF) Shares
- Dow and S&P edge lower; health stocks prop up Nasdaq
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as Company Seen Elongating iPhone Product Cycle
In a filing after the close on Tiffany (NYSE: TIF), 10% owner Qatar Investment Authority disclosed that it bought an additional 128,248 shares from 03/26-03/27 at prices from $68-$68.15, bringing its stake to 15,938,136 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn enters Allergan (AGN)
- Barington Capital Seeks to Elect Two Chicos FAS (CHS) Directors
- First Data (FDC) Director Buys 250K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!