Qatar Investment Authority Buys 128K More Tiffany (TIF) Shares
- Wall St falls as lower oil prices weigh on energy stocks
- ADP Employment Change (Aug) 177K vs 175K Expected
- Medivation (MDVN) Bidding War Was Even Hotter Than the Market Thought
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/31: (CHS) (ININ) (VEEV) Higher; (AVAV) (PANW) (HRB) Lower (more...)
In a filing after the close on Tiffany (NYSE: TIF), 10% owner Qatar Investment Authority disclosed that it bought an additional 128,248 shares from 03/26-03/27 at prices from $68-$68.15, bringing its stake to 15,938,136 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Raises Price Target on Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Following Better-Than-Expected 2Q
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/25: (AEPI) (NYMX) (GES) (TLYS) Higher; (SIG) (DG) (DLTR) Lower (more...)
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Friday, Rips Bill Ackman
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!