Qatar Investment Authority Buys 128K More Tiffany (TIF) Shares
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
In a filing after the close on Tiffany (NYSE: TIF), 10% owner Qatar Investment Authority disclosed that it bought an additional 128,248 shares from 03/26-03/27 at prices from $68-$68.15, bringing its stake to 15,938,136 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boyalife Group Makes $15M Investment in Cesca Therapeutics (KOOL)
- B Communications Ltd (BCOM) Offers Update on Bezeq Ownership Interest
- CIT Group (CIT) Sees Flurry of Insider Buying Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!