Park West Asset Management LLC Shows New 5.3% Stake in Stamps.com, Inc. (STMP)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13D filing on Stamps.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: STMP), hedge fund Park West Asset Management LLC disclosed a 5.3%, or 920,381 share, stake in the company.
SI NOTE: STMP has been targeted aggressively by short sellers.
For more notable holders of Stamps.com, Inc. stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JANA Partners Raises Stake in HD Supply Holdings (HDS) to 8.1% - 13D
- Actives: AAPL TWTR TSLA BMY BAC AKS NXPI QCOM CELG NFLX FB CLF GRPN F
- UPDATE: Gannett (GCI) -Tronc (TRNC) deal still in doubt as banks said to withdraw financing
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!