Novartis Sells ~259K Momenta Phama (MNTA) Shares, Enters Sales Plan
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In an amended 13D filing on Momenta Phama (NASDAQ: MNTA), holder Novartis (NYSE: NVS) disclosed it recently sold 258,733 shares of MNTA and entered into a sale plan. Novartis continues to hold 4,449,946 shares.
From the filing:
On August 8, 2016, the Reporting Persons entered into a Sales Plan (as defined in Item 6 below) pursuant to which the Investor has instructed the sale of the shares of Common Stock of the Issuer which it owns, subject to terms and conditions relating to, among other things, the price of such Common Stock. The term of the Sales Plan ends on January 26, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Gains on Strong Volume
- Target (TGT) call put ratio 1 call to 1.34 puts after weaker thane expected holiday sales
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!