Novartis Sells ~259K Momenta Phama (MNTA) Shares, Enters Sales Plan
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In an amended 13D filing on Momenta Phama (NASDAQ: MNTA), holder Novartis (NYSE: NVS) disclosed it recently sold 258,733 shares of MNTA and entered into a sale plan. Novartis continues to hold 4,449,946 shares.
From the filing:
On August 8, 2016, the Reporting Persons entered into a Sales Plan (as defined in Item 6 below) pursuant to which the Investor has instructed the sale of the shares of Common Stock of the Issuer which it owns, subject to terms and conditions relating to, among other things, the price of such Common Stock. The term of the Sales Plan ends on January 26, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Momenta Phama (MNTA) Chief Medical Officer, SVP Roach Resigns
- Microsemi (MSCC) calls expiring today active as shares rally 3%
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Continue Rising, Break Above $18
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!