Novartis Sells ~259K Momenta Phama (MNTA) Shares, Enters Sales Plan
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In an amended 13D filing on Momenta Phama (NASDAQ: MNTA), holder Novartis (NYSE: NVS) disclosed it recently sold 258,733 shares of MNTA and entered into a sale plan. Novartis continues to hold 4,449,946 shares.
From the filing:
On August 8, 2016, the Reporting Persons entered into a Sales Plan (as defined in Item 6 below) pursuant to which the Investor has instructed the sale of the shares of Common Stock of the Issuer which it owns, subject to terms and conditions relating to, among other things, the price of such Common Stock. The term of the Sales Plan ends on January 26, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Momenta Phama (MNTA) Chief Medical Officer, SVP Roach Resigns
- Short-Seller Hits Back Against Banc of California (BANC); Threatens to Release 'Thousands' of Pages of Documents
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals Announces Date for Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!