Novartis Sells ~259K Momenta Phama (MNTA) Shares, Enters Sales Plan
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In an amended 13D filing on Momenta Phama (NASDAQ: MNTA), holder Novartis (NYSE: NVS) disclosed it recently sold 258,733 shares of MNTA and entered into a sale plan. Novartis continues to hold 4,449,946 shares.
From the filing:
On August 8, 2016, the Reporting Persons entered into a Sales Plan (as defined in Item 6 below) pursuant to which the Investor has instructed the sale of the shares of Common Stock of the Issuer which it owns, subject to terms and conditions relating to, among other things, the price of such Common Stock. The term of the Sales Plan ends on January 26, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- Proshares Trust Ultrashort Lehman 20+ Year Treasury (TBT) volatility up into FOMC meeting
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Surges 9% After Settling Class Action Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!