Novartis Sells ~259K Momenta Phama (MNTA) Shares, Enters Sales Plan
- Wall Street flat as Microsoft rallies
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
In an amended 13D filing on Momenta Phama (NASDAQ: MNTA), holder Novartis (NYSE: NVS) disclosed it recently sold 258,733 shares of MNTA and entered into a sale plan. Novartis continues to hold 4,449,946 shares.
From the filing:
On August 8, 2016, the Reporting Persons entered into a Sales Plan (as defined in Item 6 below) pursuant to which the Investor has instructed the sale of the shares of Common Stock of the Issuer which it owns, subject to terms and conditions relating to, among other things, the price of such Common Stock. The term of the Sales Plan ends on January 26, 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Momenta Phama (MNTA) Chief Medical Officer, SVP Roach Resigns
- Acadia Pharma (ACAD) October calls expiring today active
- Time Warner (TWX) options active after WSJ reports of advanced takeover talks
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!