Martin Shkreli Sells Remaining ~1.9M Shares of KaloBios Pharma (KBIO)
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Martin Shkreli sold his remaining KaloBios Pharma (OTC: KBIO) shares. In a Form 4 and 13D/A filing, Shkreli disclosed he sold 1,913,206 shares from 08/25-08/26 at $3.10 in private transactions.
From the filing: "Mr. Shkreli sold all shares of Common Stock held by him on August 25, 2016 and August 26, 2016 in private transactions and as a result ceased to be a stockholder of the Issuer."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- 13D Activist Fund Posts 19.57% Return for 2016 and a Five-Year Track Record Besting the S&P 500
- JANA Partners Lowers Stake in HD Supply (HDS) Below 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!