Martin Shkreli Sells Remaining ~1.9M Shares of KaloBios Pharma (KBIO)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Martin Shkreli sold his remaining KaloBios Pharma (OTC: KBIO) shares. In a Form 4 and 13D/A filing, Shkreli disclosed he sold 1,913,206 shares from 08/25-08/26 at $3.10 in private transactions.
From the filing: "Mr. Shkreli sold all shares of Common Stock held by him on August 25, 2016 and August 26, 2016 in private transactions and as a result ceased to be a stockholder of the Issuer."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cree (CREE) CEO Buys 10K Shares
- P2 Capital Partners Shows 5.3% Stake in Blackhawk Network (HAWK); Has Held Talks with Management
- Ho Cheuk Fund Shows New 5.16% Stake in Penn West Petroleum (PWE)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!