Martin Shkreli Sells Remaining ~1.9M Shares of KaloBios Pharma (KBIO)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Martin Shkreli sold his remaining KaloBios Pharma (OTC: KBIO) shares. In a Form 4 and 13D/A filing, Shkreli disclosed he sold 1,913,206 shares from 08/25-08/26 at $3.10 in private transactions.
From the filing: "Mr. Shkreli sold all shares of Common Stock held by him on August 25, 2016 and August 26, 2016 in private transactions and as a result ceased to be a stockholder of the Issuer."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fibrocell Science (FCSC) CEO Bought 50K Shares Today
- UPDATE: Stone Energy (SGY): Thomas Satterfield Files 13D Showing 9.9% Stake, Challenges Restructuring Plan
- Wall Street steps into Skechers after CEO buys shares
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!