Martin Shkreli Sells Remaining ~1.9M Shares of KaloBios Pharma (KBIO)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Martin Shkreli sold his remaining KaloBios Pharma (OTC: KBIO) shares. In a Form 4 and 13D/A filing, Shkreli disclosed he sold 1,913,206 shares from 08/25-08/26 at $3.10 in private transactions.
From the filing: "Mr. Shkreli sold all shares of Common Stock held by him on August 25, 2016 and August 26, 2016 in private transactions and as a result ceased to be a stockholder of the Issuer."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PL Capital Advisors Raises Stake in Banc of California (BANC) to 6.7%; Seeks to Speak with Management
- Mangrove Partners Takes 5.2% Stake in Peabody Energy Corp. (BTUUQ); Sees Shares as Undervalued
- Coliseum Capital Management Urges Accuride Stockholders to Vote against Crestview Partners Proposed Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!