Liberty (LMCA) Discloses 46.2% Stake in Sirius (SIRI), Bought ~60.4M Shares on May 8th, 9th
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
According to a 13D filing on Sirius XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) from Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA) in Wednesday's after-hours session, Liberty now owns 46.2 percent of the company (about 2.96 billion shares). Liberty purchased about 60.35 million shares of Sirius over May 8th and 9th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn Acquires Over 4M Shares of Voltari (VLTC) After Exercising Rights; Boosts Stake to 52.3%
- UPDATE: GM (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 2.4% in March; Est. up 0.1%
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (AEGR) Reaches Agreement with Sarissa Capital; Top Appoint One to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!