Liberty (LMCA) Discloses 46.2% Stake in Sirius (SIRI), Bought ~60.4M Shares on May 8th, 9th
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
According to a 13D filing on Sirius XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) from Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA) in Wednesday's after-hours session, Liberty now owns 46.2 percent of the company (about 2.96 billion shares). Liberty purchased about 60.35 million shares of Sirius over May 8th and 9th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TPG Group Holdings Lowers Stake in Aerie Pharmaceuticals (AERI) to 8.7%
- Castle Creek Capital Partners V Shows New 9.9% Stake in Summit Financial Group, Inc. (SMMF)
- Lightbridge (LTBR) Terminates CFO/COO Without Cause, Discontinues Office
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!