Liberty (LMCA) Discloses 46.2% Stake in Sirius (SIRI), Bought ~60.4M Shares on May 8th, 9th
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
According to a 13D filing on Sirius XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) from Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA) in Wednesday's after-hours session, Liberty now owns 46.2 percent of the company (about 2.96 billion shares). Liberty purchased about 60.35 million shares of Sirius over May 8th and 9th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PARAGON ASSOCIATES Takes 5.5% Stake in CareDx (CDNA); May Seek Talks
- Abengoa (ABGB) Announces Board Approval of Several Management, Power Delegation Changes
- SiriusXM Names Artists and Songs of 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!