Liberty (LMCA) Discloses 46.2% Stake in Sirius (SIRI), Bought ~60.4M Shares on May 8th, 9th
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
According to a 13D filing on Sirius XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) from Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA) in Wednesday's after-hours session, Liberty now owns 46.2 percent of the company (about 2.96 billion shares). Liberty purchased about 60.35 million shares of Sirius over May 8th and 9th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Green Brick Partners (GRBK) Gains as Notable Hedge Funds Load Up on Recent Offering
- Discovery Equity Partners, L.P. Shows New 8.1% Stake in Amber Road (AMBR)
- Auris Medical Holding (EARS) Receives Two New U.S. Patents
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!