Liberty (LMCA) Discloses 46.2% Stake in Sirius (SIRI), Bought ~60.4M Shares on May 8th, 9th
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
According to a 13D filing on Sirius XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) from Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA) in Wednesday's after-hours session, Liberty now owns 46.2 percent of the company (about 2.96 billion shares). Liberty purchased about 60.35 million shares of Sirius over May 8th and 9th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
- HomeStreet (HMST) Announces Finalization of Settlement Agreement with SEC
- PPG Industries (PPG) Acquires Assets of Futian; Terms Not Disclosed
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!