Liberty (LMCA) Discloses 46.2% Stake in Sirius (SIRI), Bought ~60.4M Shares on May 8th, 9th
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/13: (WPP) (NBBC) (LSCC) Higher; (HTWR) (ZFGN) (AIXG) Lower
- Wall St. slips as China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
According to a 13D filing on Sirius XM Radio (Nasdaq: SIRI) from Liberty Media (Nasdaq: LMCA) in Wednesday's after-hours session, Liberty now owns 46.2 percent of the company (about 2.96 billion shares). Liberty purchased about 60.35 million shares of Sirius over May 8th and 9th.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCS Capital Management Raises Stake in Angie's List (ANGI) to 9.1%; Pushes for Merger Consideration
- Antero Midstream Partners (AM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.9% to $0.205; Updates Outlook
- Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS) Announces DSMB Recommendation to Continue Phase 3 ZoptEC in Metastatic Endometrial Cancer
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!