Large SandRidge (SD) Holder Buys Nearly 5M Shares
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
SandRidge Energy (NYSE: SD) 10% owner Fairfax Financial/ V. Prem Wats disclosed the purchase of 4,975,000 shares from 12/21-12/26 at $6.10-$6.24, bringing their stake to 29,715,200 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) Enters $55M Common Purchase Agreement with Lincoln Park Capital
- Sandell Calls for TransCanada (TRP) to Embrace MLP Structure, Spin-Off Energy Unit
- Groupon (GRPN) Gains on Insider Buying
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!