Large SandRidge (SD) Holder Buys Nearly 5M Shares
- Market Wrap: Morgan Stanley Issues Solid Q1 'Beat'; Prologis Enters Large Real Estate Deal; ForceField Energy Founder Exits
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRCX) (FTNT) (LJPC) Higher; (SANM) (UCTT) (PKG) Lower (more...)
- Prologis (PLD) to Acquire KTR Capital's Real Estate Portfolio in $5.9B Deal
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Expecations
SandRidge Energy (NYSE: SD) 10% owner Fairfax Financial/ V. Prem Wats disclosed the purchase of 4,975,000 shares from 12/21-12/26 at $6.10-$6.24, bringing their stake to 29,715,200 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kian Thiam Lim Lowers Stake in Cytori Therapeutics (CYTX) to 4.7%
- Goldman Sachs Resumes SandRidge Energy (SD) at Sell
- Mayor Trans Shows New 8.5% Stake in Net Element (NETE)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!