Large SandRidge (SD) Holder Buys Nearly 5M Shares
- S&P 500 ends flat; Fed sees risks but unlikely to reverse course
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; MAUs Miss
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q4 Loss of 87c/Share; Delivered 17,478 Vehicles, Above Expectations
- Mylan (MYL) Enters Agreement to Acquire Meda in ~$9.9B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/10: (HUBS) (EXPE) (TSLA) Higher; (PPC) (MYL) (ZNGA) Lower (more...)
SandRidge Energy (NYSE: SD) 10% owner Fairfax Financial/ V. Prem Wats disclosed the purchase of 4,975,000 shares from 12/21-12/26 at $6.10-$6.24, bringing their stake to 29,715,200 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- saleforce's Benioff Shows New 5.3% Stake in Fitbit (FIT)
- Starboard Value LP Shows New 6.7% Stake in Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL)
- Alcoa (AA) Director Buys 50K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!