Large SandRidge (SD) Holder Buys Nearly 5M Shares
- Market Wrap: Exting Sales Lag in Nov.; Achillion Ramps on ACH-3102, -3422 Results; Gilead Hit on Hep C Snub
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/22: (PRLS) (VNDA) (CHK) Higher; (SCS) (LHO) Lower (more...)
- Steelcase Inc. (SCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
- Twitter (TWTR) Active on Renewed Dick Costolo Chatter
SandRidge Energy (NYSE: SD) 10% owner Fairfax Financial/ V. Prem Wats disclosed the purchase of 4,975,000 shares from 12/21-12/26 at $6.10-$6.24, bringing their stake to 29,715,200 shares.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The Lion Fund II, L.P Shows 18.8% Stake in Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG), Urges Special Div, Sale
- Sandridge Energy (SD) Trades to Session Highs
- Mcewen Mining, Inc. (MUX) Chairman McEwen Exercises 1M Stock Options
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!