Large SandRidge (SD) Holder Buys Nearly 5M Shares
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
SandRidge Energy (NYSE: SD) 10% owner Fairfax Financial/ V. Prem Wats disclosed the purchase of 4,975,000 shares from 12/21-12/26 at $6.10-$6.24, bringing their stake to 29,715,200 shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Attiva Capital Shows New 5.07% Stake in COSI (COSI); Would Like Board to Have 'More Skin' in the Game
- Harsco (HSC) CFO Buys 25,000 Shares
- Sevcon (SEV) Up After Director Bought 22K Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Insider Trades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!