Jeffery Smith/ Starboard Adds to Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Stake
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
After the close, Jeffery Smith/ Starboard Value disclosed it raised its stake in Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) by 70,000 shares from 09/01/16-09/02/16. Smith is a Director at AAP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JANA Partners Raises Stake in HD Supply Holdings (HDS) to 8.1% - 13D
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Reverse Early Losses on Strong Buy Interest
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) said attracting activist investor interest - DealReporter
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesStarboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!