Jeffery Smith/ Starboard Adds to Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Stake
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
After the close, Jeffery Smith/ Starboard Value disclosed it raised its stake in Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) by 70,000 shares from 09/01/16-09/02/16. Smith is a Director at AAP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stone Energy (SGY): Thomas Satterfield Files 13D Showing 9.9% Stake, Challenges Restructuring Plan
- David Tepper's Appaloosa said to pitch Allergan (AGN) at Robin Hood conference - Bloomberg
- Glazer Capital Sends Letter to PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Holders; Calls for Rejection of CIBC Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesStarboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!