Jeffery Smith/ Starboard Adds to Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Stake
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After the close, Jeffery Smith/ Starboard Value disclosed it raised its stake in Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) by 70,000 shares from 09/01/16-09/02/16. Smith is a Director at AAP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PL Capital Advisors Raises Stake in Banc of California (BANC) to 6.7%; Seeks to Speak with Management
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) Issues Response to MediaNews Group; Says Offer Would be 'Far Less' than Randstad's
- Options with volatility and volume movement:
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesStarboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!