Jeffery Smith/ Starboard Adds to Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Stake
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
After the close, Jeffery Smith/ Starboard Value disclosed it raised its stake in Advance Auto Parts (NYSE: AAP) by 70,000 shares from 09/01/16-09/02/16. Smith is a Director at AAP.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) Reverse Early Losses on Strong Buy Interest
- Nelson Peltz said General Electric (GE) has best set of industrial assets
- Chanos Negative Again on Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Insider Trades
Related EntitiesStarboard Value
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!