Ho Cheuk Fund Shows New 5.16% Stake in Penn West Petroleum (PWE)
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In a 13D filing on Penn West Petroleum (NYSE: PWE), hedge fund Ho Cheuk Fund disclosed a 5.16%, or 25,908,575 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of December 31, 2015.
For more notable holders of Penn West Petroleum stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- Ramius LLC (COWN) CEO Michael Singer to Leave to Pursue New Career Opportunities
- Elliott Associates Files 13D on The Advisory Board (ABCO); Seeks to Engage Talks with Board
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!