Ho Cheuk Fund Shows New 5.16% Stake in Penn West Petroleum (PWE)
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13D filing on Penn West Petroleum (NYSE: PWE), hedge fund Ho Cheuk Fund disclosed a 5.16%, or 25,908,575 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of December 31, 2015.
For more notable holders of Penn West Petroleum stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- DoubleLine's Gundlach says Trump rallies seem to be 'losing steam'
- Glazer Capital Sends Letter to PrivateBancorp (PVTB) Holders; Calls for Rejection of CIBC Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!