Ho Cheuk Fund Shows New 5.16% Stake in Penn West Petroleum (PWE)
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
In a 13D filing on Penn West Petroleum (NYSE: PWE), hedge fund Ho Cheuk Fund disclosed a 5.16%, or 25,908,575 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of December 31, 2015.
For more notable holders of Penn West Petroleum stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- P2 Capital Partners Shows 5.3% Stake in Blackhawk Network (HAWK); Has Held Talks with Management
- Bill Ackman's Pershing Square gains early termination notice from FTC on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG)
- Chanos Negative Again on Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!