Ho Cheuk Fund Shows New 5.16% Stake in Penn West Petroleum (PWE)
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In a 13D filing on Penn West Petroleum (NYSE: PWE), hedge fund Ho Cheuk Fund disclosed a 5.16%, or 25,908,575 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of December 31, 2015.
For more notable holders of Penn West Petroleum stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- P2 Capital Partners Shows 5.3% Stake in Blackhawk Network (HAWK); Has Held Talks with Management
- Chanos Negative Again on Tesla (TSLA)/SolarCity (SCTY)
- Taubman Centers (TCO) Issues Reponse to Land & Buildings Investment Management
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!