Glenview Capital Raises Stake in Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) to 5.26%
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13D filing on Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC), hedge fund Glenview Capital disclosed a 5.26%, or 7,382,451 share, stake in the company. This is up 7.31% from the 6,879,290 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- BAKER BROS ADVISORS LLC Shows 13.1% Stake in ACHAOGEN (AKAO)
- Ex-Visium fund manager identifies insider trading source
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesGlenview Capital Management, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!