Glenview Capital Raises Stake in Computer Sciences Corp. (CSC) to 5.26%
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13D filing on Computer Sciences Corp. (NYSE: CSC), hedge fund Glenview Capital disclosed a 5.26%, or 7,382,451 share, stake in the company. This is up 7.31% from the 6,879,290 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Hedge funds trim bullish bets on U.S. crude ahead of OPEC deal
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Gains as Whitney Tilson Said He's Covered His Short
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesGlenview Capital Management, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!