Farnam Street Partners Shows 10.5% Stake in Air T, Inc. (AIRT) - 13D
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In a 13D filing on Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRT), Farnam Street Partners/Peter Haeg disclosed a 10.5%, or 214,958 share, stake in the company.
Item 4. Purpose of Transaction.
All of the shares of the Company owned by the Farnam Group were, at the time of their purchase, acquired for investment purposes in the ordinary course of business. The Farnam Group makes investments in companies that it believes are undervalued and represent an attractive investment opportunity. The Farnam Group may from time to time purchase additional shares of the Company's stock or dispose of all or some of the shares.
Except as set forth in this Item 4, the Farnam Group has no present plans or proposal that relates to or would result in any of the actions specified in clauses (a) through (j) of Item 4 of Schedule 13D. As stated in Item 2, Mr. Cabillot has been a non-employee director of the Company since November 3, 2016.
The Farnam Group intends to review its investment in the Issuer on a continuing basis and, depending on various factors, including, without limitation, the Issuer’s financial position and investment strategy, the price levels of the common stock, conditions in the securities markets, conditions in the industry and general economic conditions, may in the future take such actions with respect to its investment in the Issuer as it deems appropriate including, without limitation, purchasing additional shares of common stock or selling some or all of its shares or to change its intention with respect to any and all matters to in Item 4.
For more notable holders of Air T, Inc. stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- ConAgra Brands (CAG) on Watch Amid Rumors
- Air T, Inc. (AIRT) Unit Awarded Delta Air Lines GSE Maintenance Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!