Corvex to Nonimate 10 to Williams Cos. (WMB) Board on Wednesday - CNBC
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keith Meister tells CNBC's Kate Kelly that Corvex will nominate a slate of 10 directors for Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) on Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Norwood Financial Corp (NWFL) Names William Davis, Jr. as Chairman of the Board
- Elliott Associates Files 13D on The Advisory Board (ABCO); Seeks to Engage Talks with Board
- Williams Partners’ Transco Pipeline Delivers Record Volumes in Early January
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hedge Funds, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!