Corvex to Nonimate 10 to Williams Cos. (WMB) Board on Wednesday - CNBC
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Keith Meister tells CNBC's Kate Kelly that Corvex will nominate a slate of 10 directors for Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) on Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex's Meister Discusses Williams Cos. (WMB); Commends Board
- Land & Buildings Sends Open Letter to Taubman Centers (TCO); Calls for Unlocking Additional Shareholder Value
- PayPal says some customers unable to make payments due to cyber attack on Dyn
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hedge Funds, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!