Corvex to Nonimate 10 to Williams Cos. (WMB) Board on Wednesday - CNBC
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Keith Meister tells CNBC's Kate Kelly that Corvex will nominate a slate of 10 directors for Williams Cos. (NYSE: WMB) on Wednesday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints New, Post-Separation CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hedge Funds, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!