Chipotle (CMG) held 'introductory call' with Pershing Square's Ackman today - Bloomberg
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) says it held an 'introductory call' with Pershing Square's Bill Ackman today, according to Bloomberg. The company anticipates meeting with Ackman "soon."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to Neutral
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Options with increasing volume: AWK IRDM CFG ASNA ANET AMD ADHD
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!