Chipotle (CMG) held 'introductory call' with Pershing Square's Ackman today - Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG) says it held an 'introductory call' with Pershing Square's Bill Ackman today, according to Bloomberg. The company anticipates meeting with Ackman "soon."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Ackman's Pershing Square gains early termination notice from FTC on Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG)
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Looks to Add to Gains as Analysts Give Thumbs Up
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Estimates, Valuation Range Cut at Wells Fargo as Lackluster Sales Persist
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWilliam Ackman, Pershing Square Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!