Carl Icahn wins 1 seat on Forest Laboratories (FRX) board
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Carl Icahn wins 1 seat on Forest Laboratories Inc. (NYSE: FRX) board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carl Icahn Raises Stake in Hertz (HTZ) to 10.77%
- Michael R. Stanfield Raises Stake in Intersections, Inc. (INTX) to 10.2%
- Altai Capital Management, L.P. Lowers Stake in RealLD, Inc. (RLD) Below 5%
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!