Carl Icahn wins 1 seat on Forest Laboratories (FRX) board
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Carl Icahn wins 1 seat on Forest Laboratories Inc. (NYSE: FRX) board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Disney (DIS) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter of Icahn Stake
- Carlson Capital Management Shows New 5.34% Stake in Vitamin Shoppe (VSI)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/22: (GBSN) (ZHNE) (CAMP) Higher; (CCCR) (NRP) (LOOK) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!