Carl Icahn wins 1 seat on Forest Laboratories (FRX) board
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
Carl Icahn wins 1 seat on Forest Laboratories Inc. (NYSE: FRX) board.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tenzing Global Shows New 5.9% Stake in CARE.COM, Inc. (CRCM)
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Begins Entering Indemnification Agreements with Directors, Execs
- Engaged Capital LLC Raises Stake in Jamba Juice (JMBA) to 9.1%
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!