Carl Icahn shows 12.98% stake in Herbalife Ltd. (HLF)
- Wall Street drops more than 1 percent as growth fears resurface
- IMS Health (IMS), Quintiles (Q) Enter Merger Agreement; Carries Enterprise Value of $23B
- Biogen (BIIB) Plans to Spinoff Hemophilia Business into Independent, Publicly-Traded Company
- General Motors (GM) April U.S. Light-Vehicle Deliveries Fell 3.5%, Wider than Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/03: (FN) (MNK) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) Lower (more...)
Carl Icahn shows 12.98% stake in Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE: HLF)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Munger Says Ackman is 'Totally Right' About Herbalife (HLF) - FBN
- Einhorn's Greenlight Reports Stake in Yelp (YELP) - Letter
- Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in Pernix Therapeutics (PTX) to 5.8%
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!