Carl Icahn shows 12.98% stake in Herbalife Ltd. (HLF)
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Q4 Revenue Guidance Comes in Slightly Below Views
- JPMorgan (JPM) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Sandisk Corp. (SNDK) said working with banker to explore sale - Bloomberg
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Biotech Investors Brace as Dems Set to Take Stage in First Debate (VRX) (IBB)
Carl Icahn shows 12.98% stake in Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE: HLF)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCS Capital Management Raises Stake in Angie's List (ANGI) to 9.1%; Pushes for Merger Consideration
- Citron Research Negative on 2u (TWOU); Sees Shares Cut in Half to $14
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) Will Appoint Two Icahn Nominees to Board
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!