Carl Icahn shows 12.98% stake in Herbalife Ltd. (HLF)
- Market Wrap: Job Gains = Rate Hikes, FOMC Says; Icahn Makes it 'Hertz' So Good; Int'l Rectifier Draws Buyer
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/20: (SMTC) (SBH) Higher; (KIN) (PRCP) (HPQ) Lower (more...)
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q4 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
Carl Icahn shows 12.98% stake in Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE: HLF)
You May Also Be Interested In
- Advent International Shows New 14.82% Stake in lululemon athletica, Inc. (LULU)
- Blue Harbour Comments on Rackspace Hosting (RAX) Stake
- Icahn: 'All My Chips Sill on the Table' with Apple (AAPL)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!