Carl Icahn shows 12.98% stake in Herbalife Ltd. (HLF)
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Carl Icahn shows 12.98% stake in Herbalife Ltd. (NYSE: HLF)
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Regains Losses Following Speculation of Broader AG Probe
- UPDATE: Post Holdings (POST) Rips Higher, Tyson Foods (TSN) Sinks
- Large Fund Sees Tesla (TSLA) as Long-Term 'Positive'; Adds to Position in Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!