Carl Icahn Raises Stake in Herbalife (HLF) to 24.2%
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
In an amended 13D filing, Carl Icahn disclosed he raised his stake in Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) to 22,500,000 shares, or 24.18%.
Icahn bought another 1,056,069 shares from 11/04-11/08 at prices from $54.89-$55.27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO), Others Weaker Following Carl Icahn Comments
- Point72 Asset Management, L.P. Raises Stake in OPHTHOTECH (OPHT) to 5.0%
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!