Carl Icahn Raises Stake in Herbalife (HLF) to 24.2%
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
In an amended 13D filing, Carl Icahn disclosed he raised his stake in Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) to 22,500,000 shares, or 24.18%.
Icahn bought another 1,056,069 shares from 11/04-11/08 at prices from $54.89-$55.27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Herbalife (HLF) $1.175B Cov-Lite 7Y 1L TL for Refi, $150m RCF; Bank Meeting Jan. 20 - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!