Carl Icahn Raises Stake in Herbalife (HLF) to 24.2%
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In an amended 13D filing, Carl Icahn disclosed he raised his stake in Herbalife (NYSE: HLF) to 22,500,000 shares, or 24.18%.
Icahn bought another 1,056,069 shares from 11/04-11/08 at prices from $54.89-$55.27.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO), Others Weaker Following Carl Icahn Comments
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- CTI BioPharma (CTIC) Presents Statistically Significant Data from PERSIST-2 at ASH 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!