Carl Icahn Lowers Stake in Transocean (RIG) to 1.5%
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In an amended 13D filing on Transocean (NYSE: RIG), hedge fund Carl Icahn disclosed a 1.5%, or 5,477,900 share, stake in the company. This is down 74.50% from the 21,477,900 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
Name of Reporting Person
Date of Transaction
Amount of Securities
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GameStop (GME) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter of Icahn Stake
- I haven't looked at Twitter (TWTR) - Carl Icahn; I'm not going to comment on it
- P2 Capital Partners Shows 5.3% Stake in Blackhawk Network (HAWK); Has Held Talks with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!