Carl Icahn Lowers Stake in Transocean (RIG) to 1.5%
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In an amended 13D filing on Transocean (NYSE: RIG), hedge fund Carl Icahn disclosed a 1.5%, or 5,477,900 share, stake in the company. This is down 74.50% from the 21,477,900 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
Name of Reporting Person
Date of Transaction
Amount of Securities
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: GameStop (GME) on Watch Amid Unconfirmed Chatter of Icahn Stake
- Herbalife (HLF) could be the 'mother of all short squeezes' - Icahn on CNBC
- Transocean Ltd. Announces Closing of U.S. $600 Million of Secured Notes Due 2024
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!