Carl Icahn Lowers Stake in Transocean (RIG) to 1.5%
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In an amended 13D filing on Transocean (NYSE: RIG), hedge fund Carl Icahn disclosed a 1.5%, or 5,477,900 share, stake in the company. This is down 74.50% from the 21,477,900 shares held at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
Name of Reporting Person
Date of Transaction
Amount of Securities
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TAC Capital Files 13D on Bravo Brio Restaurant (BBRG); Adam Nominates 3 to Board
- Herbalife's (HLF) 'Buy' Rating Reiterated at Pivotal Research Amid Changes at the FTC
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Prices Upsized Senior Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!