Carl Icahn Again Raises Stake in Hertz (HTZ) to 35.27%
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13D filing on Hertz (NYSE: HTZ), hedge fund Carl Icahn disclosed a 35.27%, or 29,263,869 share, stake in the company. This is up 4.44% from the 28,019,038 shares from 11/08.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP) Prices Upsized Senior Notes Offering
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Related EntitiesCarl Icahn, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!