BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC Shows New 25.8% Stake in SAEXPLORATION (SAEX)
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In a 13D filing on SAEXPLORATION (NASDAQ: SAEX), hedge fund BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC disclosed a 25.8%, or 2,409,106 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of SAEXPLORATION stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mangrove Partners Takes 5.2% Stake in Peabody Energy Corp. (BTUUQ); Sees Shares as Undervalued
- Corvex's Meister said we are closer to a top than a bottom
- Nelson Peltz doesn't think the U.S. should raise rates
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesBlueMountain Capital Management, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!