BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC Shows New 25.8% Stake in SAEXPLORATION (SAEX)
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
In a 13D filing on SAEXPLORATION (NASDAQ: SAEX), hedge fund BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC disclosed a 25.8%, or 2,409,106 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of SAEXPLORATION stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- Bridgepoint Education (BPI) Gains on Heavy Relative Volume
- DryShips (DRYS) Plans 1-for-8 Reverse Stock Split
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesBlueMountain Capital Management, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!