BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC Shows New 25.8% Stake in SAEXPLORATION (SAEX)
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
In a 13D filing on SAEXPLORATION (NASDAQ: SAEX), hedge fund BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC disclosed a 25.8%, or 2,409,106 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of SAEXPLORATION stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
- Corvex's Meister said we are closer to a top than a bottom
- Twitter (TWTR) Shares Surge Higher in Late Trading
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesBlueMountain Capital Management, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!