BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC Shows New 25.8% Stake in SAEXPLORATION (SAEX)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
In a 13D filing on SAEXPLORATION (NASDAQ: SAEX), hedge fund BlueMountain Capital Management, LLC disclosed a 25.8%, or 2,409,106 share, stake in the company. The firm did not hold shares at the end of the latest quarter ending June 30, 2016.
For more notable holders of SAEXPLORATION stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Peltz's Trian Adds Nearly 4M Shares of Wendy's (WEN)
- Sunshine Heart (SSH) Adds to Thursday's Big Gains
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds, Momentum Movers
Related EntitiesBlueMountain Capital Management, 13D
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!