Blue Bird (BLBD) Holder ASP BB Withdraws Proposal to Buy Outstanding Equity
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Blue Bird Corporation (NASDAQ: BLBD) holder ASP BB Holdings disclosed in an SEC filing:
On September 19, 2016, American Securities LLC (“American Securities”) submitted a letter (the “Letter”) to the special committee of the board of directors of the Company (the “Special Committee”) to formally withdraw the non-binding indication of interest letter submitted to the Special Committee on July 20, 2016 for the acquisition by ASP BB Holdings LLC (“Holdings”) of all of the outstanding fully-diluted equity of the Company not currently owned by Holdings and its affiliates. A copy of the Letter is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1, and the information in that Letter is incorporated by reference herein.
Daniel J. Hennessy
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Community Bank System (CBU) to Acquire Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) in ~$304M Deal
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- RAIT Financial (RAS) Separates Chairman, CEO Roles; Appoints New Independent Chair
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related Entities13D, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!