Blue Bird (BLBD) Holder ASP BB Withdraws Proposal to Buy Outstanding Equity
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Blue Bird Corporation (NASDAQ: BLBD) holder ASP BB Holdings disclosed in an SEC filing:
On September 19, 2016, American Securities LLC (“American Securities”) submitted a letter (the “Letter”) to the special committee of the board of directors of the Company (the “Special Committee”) to formally withdraw the non-binding indication of interest letter submitted to the Special Committee on July 20, 2016 for the acquisition by ASP BB Holdings LLC (“Holdings”) of all of the outstanding fully-diluted equity of the Company not currently owned by Holdings and its affiliates. A copy of the Letter is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1, and the information in that Letter is incorporated by reference herein.
Daniel J. Hennessy
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- Aradigm Corp. (ARDM) Announces Mixed Results from Two Pulmaquin Phase 3s in non-CF BE; ORBIT-3 Missed Endpoints
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related Entities13D, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!