Blue Bird (BLBD) Holder ASP BB Withdraws Proposal to Buy Outstanding Equity
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Blue Bird Corporation (NASDAQ: BLBD) holder ASP BB Holdings disclosed in an SEC filing:
On September 19, 2016, American Securities LLC (“American Securities”) submitted a letter (the “Letter”) to the special committee of the board of directors of the Company (the “Special Committee”) to formally withdraw the non-binding indication of interest letter submitted to the Special Committee on July 20, 2016 for the acquisition by ASP BB Holdings LLC (“Holdings”) of all of the outstanding fully-diluted equity of the Company not currently owned by Holdings and its affiliates. A copy of the Letter is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1, and the information in that Letter is incorporated by reference herein.
Daniel J. Hennessy
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lexmark (LXK) Gets CFIUS Approval for Apex Tech Deal
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions (ASPS) Supportive of Altisource Residential's (RESI) Portfolio Acquisition; Offers Limited Waiver
- Cheniere Energy (LNG) Offer to Acquire Cheniere Energy Partners (CQH) for $21.90/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related Entities13D, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!