Blue Bird (BLBD) Holder ASP BB Withdraws Proposal to Buy Outstanding Equity
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Blue Bird Corporation (NASDAQ: BLBD) holder ASP BB Holdings disclosed in an SEC filing:
On September 19, 2016, American Securities LLC (“American Securities”) submitted a letter (the “Letter”) to the special committee of the board of directors of the Company (the “Special Committee”) to formally withdraw the non-binding indication of interest letter submitted to the Special Committee on July 20, 2016 for the acquisition by ASP BB Holdings LLC (“Holdings”) of all of the outstanding fully-diluted equity of the Company not currently owned by Holdings and its affiliates. A copy of the Letter is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1, and the information in that Letter is incorporated by reference herein.
Daniel J. Hennessy
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JANA Partners Raises Stake in HD Supply Holdings (HDS) to 8.1% - 13D
- VSE Corp. (VSEC) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.65
- China Biologic Products (CBPO) Announces Acquisition of Full Guizhou Taibang Ownership
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hedge Funds, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related Entities13D, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!