Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baker Hughes (NYSE: BHI) saw wild trading after-hours Thursday following reports from the Wall Street Journal General Electric (NYSE: GE) was in talks to acquire the company. It was later learned that the talks only involved a partnership.
"While nothing is concluded, none of these options include an outright purchase," GE said in a statement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tucows (TCX) to Acquire eNom from Rightside (NAME) for $83.5M
- PPG Industries (PPG) Acquires Assets of Futian; Terms Not Disclosed
- FTC not sold on Walgreens' plan to win nod for Rite Aid deal: Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Corporate News, Hot Corp. News, Hot M&A, Management Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!