Baker Bros. Raises Stake in Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IDRA) to 7.2%
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13D filing on Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA), hedge fund BAKER BROS ADVISORS LLC disclosed a 7.2%, or 10,487,314 share, stake in the company. This is up 46.18% from the 7,174,124 shares held as of Oct. 3rd.
For more notable holders of Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- P2 Capital Partners Shows 5.3% Stake in Blackhawk Network (HAWK); Has Held Talks with Management
- Peltz Credits Pepsi (PEP) Nooyi for Strong Performance
- Shire plc (SHPG) Sees Weakness
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!