Baker Bros. Raises Stake in Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IDRA) to 7.2%
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
In a 13D filing on Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA), hedge fund BAKER BROS ADVISORS LLC disclosed a 7.2%, or 10,487,314 share, stake in the company. This is up 46.18% from the 7,174,124 shares held as of Oct. 3rd.
For more notable holders of Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. stock click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- Gundlach: 'trouble' for U.S. stocks if 10-year yield hits above 3 percent
- Pershing Square, nine others hit with SEC 'pay to play' violations
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds, Hedge Funds
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!