AIG former CEO Hank Greenberg Retains Financial Advisor - 13D
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) former CEO Maurice Hank Greenberg retains financial advisor, want to evaluate AIG investment. Doesn't see soliciting proxies. Doesn't plan tender offer. Has no intention of serving on the board.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Men's Wearhouse (MW), Eminence Capital Amends Standstill Agreement; Limits Stake to 12%
- North Star Investment Sends Letter to ALTEVA (ALTV), Says Co. Should Consider Going Private
- Lone Star Value Issues Letter to Dakota Plains Holdings, Inc. (DAKP); Sees Value from MLP Structure
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds
Related EntitiesMaurice R. "Hank" Greenberg
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!