AIG former CEO Hank Greenberg Retains Financial Advisor - 13D
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Lag Permits; Icahn Modifies Dell Bid; Takeover Chatter Hits Nokia
- Is Ben Bernanke Ready to Announce His Retirement?
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 06/18: (CO) (ADBE) (WLT) Higher; (TTEK) (BIOD) (POOL) Lower (more...)
- Icahn Proposes Dell (DELL) Start Offer for 1.1B Shares at $14/Share
- Adobe Systems, Inc. (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Q3 Outlook
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) former CEO Maurice Hank Greenberg retains financial advisor, want to evaluate AIG investment. Doesn't see soliciting proxies. Doesn't plan tender offer. Has no intention of serving on the board.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Sees Upside in AIG (AIG) Stock
- ILFC Exercises Options to Purchase 50 Incremental Airbus A320neo Family Aircraft from Airbus
- Columbia Pacific Approached Vitesse Semi (VTSS) About Possible Takeover
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds
Related EntitiesMaurice R. "Hank" Greenberg
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!