AIG former CEO Hank Greenberg Retains Financial Advisor - 13D
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) former CEO Maurice Hank Greenberg retains financial advisor, want to evaluate AIG investment. Doesn't see soliciting proxies. Doesn't plan tender offer. Has no intention of serving on the board.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG (AIG) Enters Reinsurance Agreement with Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Unit
- NRG Energy (NRG) Says It's Aware of 13D Filing, Open to Input from All Shareholders - Bloomberg, Citing Emial
- Silence Therapeutics Acquires Shares in Arrowhead Research (ARWR) to Facilitate Discussions
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds
Related EntitiesMaurice R. "Hank" Greenberg
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!