AIG former CEO Hank Greenberg Retains Financial Advisor - 13D
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) former CEO Maurice Hank Greenberg retains financial advisor, want to evaluate AIG investment. Doesn't see soliciting proxies. Doesn't plan tender offer. Has no intention of serving on the board.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG Study: U.S. Ultra High Net Worth Clients Own Nine Homes Overseas, Prefer Property in North and South America; Multinational Coverage Needed to Cover Risk
- AIG to Present at the Goldman Sachs U.S. Financial Services Conference
- UPDATE: Stone Energy (SGY): Thomas Satterfield Files 13D Showing 9.9% Stake, Challenges Restructuring Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds
Related EntitiesMaurice R. "Hank" Greenberg
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!