AIG former CEO Hank Greenberg Retains Financial Advisor - 13D
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) former CEO Maurice Hank Greenberg retains financial advisor, want to evaluate AIG investment. Doesn't see soliciting proxies. Doesn't plan tender offer. Has no intention of serving on the board.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG (AIG) Appoints Douglas Steenland as non-Exec. Chair; Will Succeed Steve Miller in Role
- Dakota Plains (DAKP) Urged by Large Shareholder to Sell Itself
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Lag in March; Three Noted IPOs Take Center Stage; Goldman, Citi Earnings Bolster Banks
Create E-mail Alert Related Categories13Ds
Related EntitiesMaurice R. "Hank" Greenberg
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!